Motorhome, caravan, maritime and specialty car accessories.
With 30 years of experience and a wonderful portfolio of quality brands in the field of motor home, Caravan, Special vehicles and marine accessories, Karman Trading is a major accessory supplier for wholesalers, dealers and builders of Recreation and Special vehicles.
Please contact us to discuss our possibilities or make an appointment.
BENELUX & SCANDINAVIA
Karman Trading is in the Benelux and Scandinavia responsible for the activities of the following manufacturers:
- AIRXCEL (roof ventilation, cooking appliances, heating and cooling, window coverings, blinds, etc.)
- 3Gas (gas alarms)
- CAN (Kitchen appliances, ovens, sinks, sinks, dishwashers, etc.)
- FASP (Seats, benches and swivels for campervans, motorhomes, ambulances and fire trucks)
- Ideatermica (thermal blinds, camper van and caravan insulation, carpets, rugs, cabin car mats)
- Fillippi Legnami (poplar wood lightweight panels for camper, boat and interior construction)
- Lippert Components (Accessories, bed systems, entrance doors, boarding, LCD supports, slide-outs)
- Lumo Lighting (lightning)
- NDS Energy (All energy products for camper vans, motorhomes and caravans. e.g. Batteries, inverters and solar panels)
- POLLICINO (easily loading bikes, e-bikes, scooters and motorbikes in your camper)
- STLA (now LIPPERT components. Manufacturer of aluminum and plastic products: beds, water tanks, etc.)
- Teleco (Satellite systems and accessories for TV and Internet)
- Telaïr (Airconditioners and generators)
- Tesa (Campervan and motorhome leveling systems)
Was erg informatief om met jullie over de NDS producten te praten. Top advies!!
Q&A SILENT +
Q. Compared to other products available commercially, why should I go for a Silent Plus air conditioner?
A. Silent air conditioners are a 15 years-plus success story. At the same time, they are constantly evolving - as their manufacturers are always looking to improve their performance, comfort, reliability and environmental compatibility.
Q. What are the installation requirements of a Silent air conditioner?
A. Installing a Silent air conditioner is very simple. It is usually installed in a porthole recess, which means that it just requires some fixing bolts and connection to 230 Volt power supply. This air conditioner does not need a gas charge: it only requires power supply. Our conditioners are easy to install: however, we always recommend contacting a skilled technician.
Q. Is it true that Silent air conditioners can also be used for heating?
A. Yes. The whole Silent range is based on “heat pump” technology. This allows our air conditioner to be used to heat the vehicle's interior - too. Obviously, just like the cooling mode, this mode may be used within the range of values indicated in the user manual.
Q. Can I use the air conditioner with the vehicle running?
A. Of course. A pure sine wave inverter can be used to convert 12 Volt voltage from the vehicle's alternator into 230 Volt alternating current, with a frequency of 50 Hz. Clearly, the vehicle's alternator and the inverter power rating must be suitable for the air conditioner's power draw. ... See MoreSee Less
New Silent Plus 5900H
The 5900H model stands out for the modern design of its diffuser,ultra-flat with integrated lighting and display. Equipped with a heat pump, Silent Plus 5900H has a maximum cooling power of 5,900 BTU (1,730 W), while the heating power reaches 5,600 BTU (1,640 W).
www.telecogroup.com/en/news-press-releases/the-silent-plus-range-expands-with-the-new-silent-plus... ... See MoreSee Less
After nearly eighteen months of development, the latest generation of Silent air conditioners is now here, with the new Plus versions offering unprecedented performance and ergonomics.
Currently the new family of monobloc air conditioners includes two versions: Silent Plus 8100H, designed for campers with lengths between 6.5 and 8 metres, and Silent Plus 5900H, suitable for compact-sized campers and caravans between 5 and 6.5 metres.
Follow us to learn more! ... See MoreSee Less
Oggi ultimo giorno al Salone del Camper di Parma! Vi aspettiamo 🤩 ... See MoreSee Less
Essere al Salone del Camper di Parma e incontrarvi di nuovo, dopo tanta distanza, è emozionante.
Se poi ci sono delle importanti novità da scoprire l’appuntamento è irrinunciabile, ci vediamo alla Hall 2 Stand D14.
Cerca NDS, scegli gli specialisti dell’energia!
#salonedelcamper2021 #camper #nds #ndsenergy ... See MoreSee Less
Alleen zeer slechte service als er een probleem is. Karman trading. Erg jammer.